News and Alerts  

A few people have contacted me and asked me about a company that called them 'in regards' to their Windows computer.

The person says that they can fix the problem if the person gives them remote access using 'logmein' or some other remote access site.


If possible (and you want to report them) write down the website and the number they give you for the remote access. Write down the date and time as well. Google the site name and search the site for a contact number and report the incident if possible.


Help the Community Program

We are currently helping the local Computers-4-Kids not-for-profit group in their mission to provide computers to low income families and individuals.

To learn more about the program, to learn how to volunteer or to donate go to their webpage:

© Whatcom Computer Service and Repair